Stuttgart Automotive Law Summit
1pm - 8pm (Stuttgart)
Together with Squire Patton Boggs, the Federal Association of German In-house Lawyers, the American Chamber of Commerce in Germany, and the German-Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Inventus will be hosting the 3rd Stuttgart Law Summit to discuss topics of importance to the automotive industry.
The following topics will be discussed:
• Global Trade Challenges: - Trade Tariffs in the US and Great Britain and Changed Conditions in China - Quo Vadis Free Trade and What Effects Are to Be Expected for the Automotive Industry?
• Autonomous Driving and Transportation
• GDPR: First Practical Experiences With the New Regulation (German)
• 3D Printing: Legal Risks for Your IP Protection (German)
• Class Actions in Germany and the US: What Can Be Expected If the “Musterfeststellungsklage” is Introduced in Germany? What is the Experience in the US? (German)
• Effective Supply Chain Management: Building Capacity, Harnessing Disruptive Technologies, Implementing Industry 4.0, Maintaining Development Processes and Quality Standards and Mitigating Risk/Reducing Conflict with Suppliers
• Advanced Legal Tech Solutions: Spotlight on Investigations Cost Management
Our experts with extensive industry experience and country knowledge from the US, China and Germany will be presenting the latest developments and are looking forward to answering your individual questions relating to daily business after each of the individual presentations.
If you are interested in attending, please let us know by June 8th